- What is antonyms give 5 examples?
- What word is cruel?
- What is a cruel person called?
- What is the synonym of miserable?
- What is the synonym and antonym of cruel?
- What means miserable?
- What is the antonyms of beautiful?
- What is a synonym and antonym for happy?
- What is a better word for cruel?
- What is a antonym for miserable?
- What do you call someone who enjoys being miserable?
- What is a word for not happy?
- What’s a miserable person?
- What is another word for antonym?
- What are three synonyms for miserable?
What is antonyms give 5 examples?
Types of Antonyms Examples include: boy — girl, off — on, night — day, entrance — exit, exterior — interior, true — false, dead — alive, push — pull, pass — fail..
What word is cruel?
1. Cruel, pitiless, ruthless, brutal, savage imply readiness to cause pain to others. Cruel implies willingness to cause pain, and indifference to suffering: a cruel stepfather. … Brutal implies cruelty that takes the form of physical violence: a brutal master.
What is a cruel person called?
savage. noun. someone who is cruel and violent.
What is the synonym of miserable?
SYNONYMS. dreary, dismal, dark, gloomy, drab, sombre, wretched, depressing, grim, cheerless, godforsaken, bleak, desolate, joyless, uninviting, discouraging, disheartening, unpromising, hopeless, dire, pathetic, tragic, distressing, grievous. mean, poor, shabby, squalid, filthy, foul, sordid, seedy, dilapidated.
What is the synonym and antonym of cruel?
cruel. Synonyms: savage, barbarous, pittiless, inexorable, unrelenting, ruthless, truculent, hard-hearted, harsh, unmerciful, brutal, inhuman, maleficent, malignant. Antonyms: humane, forbearing, generous, merciful, forgiving, benevolent, beneficent.
What means miserable?
adjective. wretchedly unhappy, uneasy, or uncomfortable: miserable victims of war. wretchedly poor; needy. of wretched character or quality; contemptible: a miserable villain. attended with or causing misery: a miserable existence.
What is the antonyms of beautiful?
Antonyms for beautifulawkward.bad.coarse.crude.drab.dull.homely.horrible.More items…
What is a synonym and antonym for happy?
prosperous happiness content bright joyous glad cheerful felicitous joyful halcyon euphoric riant golden blessed elated felicity blissful laughing contented. Antonyms. depressing unhappy sad dejected discontented dysphoric unhappiness sorrowful joyless infelicitous.
What is a better word for cruel?
Some common synonyms of cruel are barbarous, ferocious, fierce, and savage.
What is a antonym for miserable?
miserable. Antonyms: respectable, worthy, happy, contented, comfortable. Synonyms: abject, forlorn, pitiable, wretched, worthless, despicable, disconsolate.
What do you call someone who enjoys being miserable?
If you call someone a masochist, you either mean that they take pleasure in pain, or — perhaps more commonly — that they just seem to. Masochism is an eponym — a word named for a person.
What is a word for not happy?
1 sorrowful, downcast, cheerless, distressed. 2 hapless. 3 unpropitious. 4 inappropriate, inapt.
What’s a miserable person?
The definition of a miserable person is wretchedly unhappy or uncomfortable. That is pretty spot on. When a person is miserable they never see or expect good in anything and always try to make those around them feel just as bad and negative as them.
What is another word for antonym?
In this page you can discover 14 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for antonym, like: contrary, antipode, support, antipodes, opposite word, antithesis, counter, opposite, reverse, contrapositive and synonym.
What are three synonyms for miserable?